DL interviewed das neue Dignitas.Dota

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DL interviewed das neue Dignitas.Dota

hi!

nachdem bereits die news herum ging, dass das ehemalige team von raptor.int zu dignitas geht, wurden die jungs nun von milo- von dotaleague zu deren gründen und noch vielen anderen sachen rund um das team befragt:
      interview dignitas.dota

hier mal ein kleiner ausschnitt:
      "What was the most important reason for you to join dignitas?
      Zhanis: Respect and hope they will help us to get on top in world of dota.
      kenz0: We join dignitas cos they are very nice organization.
      Astra: Dignitas is nice organization that will care about dota and us, they will help us to im prove everything.
      Amartnt: For me personally it`s amazing because it`s a british organisation and i live in england. Each and every one i`ve talked to in dignitas has been awesome and i hope we are successful in the future.
      Minitito: Most imporant reason are the people in dignitas who are rly frendly and nice guys and i am rly happy to be a part of this organization!
      DeMeNt: We wanted to join dignitas a long time ago, since they are a nice organisation.Its nice to be a part of a serious and well organised team.
      Azen: Mostly the sponsorship."

viel spaß beim lesen!
      gruß
      psychoxgs
      Dieser Account steht voll im Gönnen.

twitch.tv/xgsdotacom/
      @xgsdota
    • MaRiHuAnA- schrieb:

sind aber keine russen
      was nicht ist kann noch werden, die sind atm ja auch noch nicht stabil.

Waren das jetzt die die Raptor gekickt hat um stattdessen Bioxar aufzunehmen?
      All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dietz a dull boy.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher