Drayich wechselt zu HoN

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Drayich wechselt zu HoN

Hallo,
      Hier der Diskussionsthread zu dem Interview mit Drayich:
      Hello Drayich! It's been a while since we last heard from you. How have you been?
      Fine, fine! There are a lot of things going on right now at home. First off, kids... they are everywhere and I also have a music project that I am working on. I'm doing boxing too, and my love-life shines. It's pretty good to be me right now.

I heard that you've made the transition from DotA to HoN, why the change?
      Some people will say I failed in DotA and now I'm trying HoN. I'll let them think that. The real reason is something else, and I find HoN to be a game that is really well designed. On top of that, I get to play with my old friends that I actually know in real life. DotA was a brilliant game and HoN has everything that DotA has plus more!

What will happen to your current DotA team, and do you have any plans for possibly creating a new HoN team that includes professional ex-DotA players?
      My old DotA team will most probably rise and shine again if they want that, otherwise I have no clue. They are just as good without me. I'm going to play with my real life friends in HoN. I don't know what level my team will end up, but I'm never afraid to play against anyone. I enjoy playing against more known players... as long as they're mannered!

What are some of the differences that you see between HoN and DotA?
      DotA has more heroes and number of users, but the game engine is not as good. It's slow and it does not look as good as HoN. HoN has also completely solved the disconnect issue among others, and the way the graphics run is a big plus.

S2 has mentioned that they plan to add several more heroes in the coming weeks, do you think this will have a significant affect on competitive play? Do you have a favorite hero?
      Any change changes competitive play. Whenever you add a new hero, it really changes the competitive play possibilities and possible play styles. I currently really like Forsaken Archer, I like the attack move she has and her ultimate.

The announcement of our HoN Pride tournament has had several mixed responses from the community; how do you personally feel about it?
      Between DotA and HoN, it's pretty clear where the money is, and that's cool. It's still too bad that DotA didn't become bigger, even though DotA has come a long way... Especially when you look at how much time has gone into it and how many users play it. Sponsors and money are not everything, but they are something.

What's your opinion of the current top HoN players compared to the DotA elite? Do you think the majority of top DotA players will compete in the upcoming HoN tournaments or wait for Icefrog's new game to come out?
      That, I really don't know. But I'm guessing the players that have something to give... and I mean the real skills and the time to develop them, should definitely reconsider. Even if its not all about the money, I guess earning some extra could be pretty cool.

Any final thoughts or shoutouts? Or maybe some clues to what this upcoming DREAM announcement is?
      I'd like to give a shoutout to the team I'm going to be playing for, Team 4rmar. This DREAM looks like it'll be really cool. I can't give much details, but it seems like it'll be an awesome way to get the community inside HoN and it'll also be a great opportunity for normal people to earn some extra money.
      Gruß,
      Sustanon

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sustanon ()

• Schön für HoN :)
      Drayich erscheint immer sehr symphatisch, solche charaktere braucht die HoN szene. Okay, mal abwarten ob er wirklich was reissen will oder eben nur mit seinen rl mates ein bisschen im mittelfeld rumgurken wird. Gut isses auf jeden fall.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher