DotA Tournamentfront

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Das einzige das ich weiß ist das die Seite schonmal online war, also richtig und nicht nur der Screen. Was die vorhaben weiß ich nicht, aber es muss mal so ausgesehen haben:
      Ok, guys. Here's the deal. I'm an admin at this new site called tournament front (it's actually been up for about a month and a half now) and I was just giving all you gears players a heads up. It used to be known as www.gearsofwartournaments.com but it has since merged with it's sister sites. Now we offer FREE and PRIZE tournaments for about 30 total games. You can customize these tournaments to suit your liking or you can join others' tournaments that are already made. All you have to do is make a free acount, create a team, and enter in some FREE tournaments. And if you think you're ready for the big leagues, you can purchase some credits and enter prize tourneys with prizes up to $1100. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the new (and increasingly popular) Tournament Front. Just click the link below and it'll take you right to the site. Thanks guys. Now GO HAVE SOME FUN!!! (Below I've also listed some of the features our site offers).

Players

Compete for free

Join unlimited amount of tournaments for a variety of different games on many different platforms all at one time.
      Customized tournament game settings

Create public or private managed free or cash tournaments for a variety of different games on many different platforms.

Win cash

Win cash by playing in prize tournaments. It is just that easy! If you have the skills you could be making some serious dough!

Meet other players

Suit You're Needs.
      Customizable profile to best suite the games you play the most with built in blogging system to keep people updated with your doings or thoughts.

Create and manage a team and compete against some of the worlds best teams for bragging rights or cash and prizes.

Partners

Get paid to refer new users

Every time you someone you newly send to us buys some credits, you get a cut

Manage your own tournaments

You can be the boss of your own tournaments, while we handle the grunt work for you. Players submit if they win or lose, and in the event of a conflict you have the power to resolve it as you see fit. You can run free or prize tournaments of any group size with any game settings you like. Post tournaments publicly on your website, or run a private invite only tournament. The choice is yours.
      Easily exchange links with us

Exchange Links for Free
      Use our automated system to exchange links. Just put in your information, and make sure people are clicking on our link from your page, and we'll automatically move you to the top of the list.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von DerGenetiv ()

• Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher