50 Filme die jeder Mann gesehen haben muss

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Floyd schrieb:

VairuZ schrieb:

@MogelBAUM es gibt genug tards auf imdb die einfach so 10/10 raushauen ohne den film gesehen zu haben
      Der Justin Bieber Film zum Beispiel hat 1.1/10.
      Und ich wette mit dir 90% der Bewertungen haben den Film gar nicht geschaut.

Dabei hat es aber einige kompetente Reviews dabei:

Spoiler anzeigen
      This is a piece of three dimensional candy that you can literally taste with your eyes. I have washed my clothes several times since this experience and they are still crispy. The only thing i don't understand is "why can't I see anything else?". Please listen to me. That face, it's all I see. I close my eyes and he is there. I dream and every character in my dream is him. I'm getting used to it but driving is still hard. Also, sometimes I put a nail into a bowl of water to make the tones descend to a place where I stop tasting blood. If I ever get out of here I am going to melt down my wax fingers and stop pointing at the sky without having something where the river is electric and another when the time says it is supposed to be.

Spoiler anzeigen
      [...]
      All in all, it was worth the price of admission for two reasons: The crowd of girls dancing in the theater behind us (which i didn't notice until my friend pointed it out near the end), and getting to laugh at all the Bieber fans on screen.

They make the Twilight craze seem tame and justified...

Spoiler anzeigen
      The last thing I wanted to do this Saturday night was spend several hours writing, editing, and typing this review. However, I needed to do it because it's undoubtedly the best way to speak out against satanic vigilantes. To plunge right into it, some people think it's a bit extreme of me to fix our sights on eternity—a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that at this point in the review I had planned to tell you that as this movie feels less and less need to conceal its causeries, it makes increasingly open moves towards perfidious fascism. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that this is something that this movie ignores in its eagerness to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that this movie accuses me of being impolite in my responses to its fickle sound bites. Let's see: It disgorges its disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which it is wholly ignorant, and it expects a polite reply? What is it, vindictive?

The spectrum of views between ruffianism and hedonism is not a line but a circle at which unrealistic, dirty know-nothings and amateurish good-for-nothings meet. To properly place this movie somewhere in that spectrum one needs to realize that this movie keeps saying that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that it considers ill-tempered or thrasonical. This is exemplary of the nonsensical rhetoric and scaremongering that typifies the language of sententious, quarrelsome so-called experts and other malign, blathering sots.

This movie is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. This movie's memoirs are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're thoroughly intrusive, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, by preventing people from seeing that the real problem is the complexity of a changing national and world economy, this movie's flacks can condition the public—or, more precisely, brainwash the public—into believing that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and the most sordid weasels I've ever seen. But the problems with this movie's drug-induced ravings don't end there. We must take vengeance on this movie as being the fomenter of what is a universal plague throughout the civilized world. We must speak up and speak out against this movie. And we must break the mold and stray from the path of conventional wisdom. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

etc.