Das Lied von Eis und Feuer (George R.R. Martin)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• TIME Magazine hat die Tage ein Interview mit GRRM veröffentlicht, das im März geführt wurde.

time.com/4791258/game-of-thron…rge-r-r-martin-interview/

Ein paar Schmankerl und Einsichten:
      Direkt ein Jokus zu Beginn
      I am going to finish these books!

I am never going to write again a gigantic seven-book opus that takes 30 years!

Über SJW-Kritik:
      I’m writing a war story, essentially — the Wars of the Roses. The Hundred Years' War. They have “war” right in the title of each of my inspirations here. And when I read history books, rape is a part of all these wars. There’s never been a war where it wasn’t, and that includes wars that are going on today. It just seems to me that there’s something fundamentally dishonest if you write a war story and you leave that out.

Daenerys’ wedding night is quite different than it was portrayed in the books. Again, indeed, we had an original pilot where the part of Daenerys was recast, and what we filmed the first time, when Tamzin Merchant was playing the role, it was much more true to the books. It was the scene as written in the books. So that got changed between the original pilot and the later pilot. You’d have to talk to David and Dan about that.

And in the early seasons, I wrote one script per season. I would have gladly done more, but there just wasn’t time. I’m still trying to do these books. It takes me about a month to write a script and I didn’t have a month to spare, so I said, I think I’ll sit out season 5. I’ve sat out seasons 6 and 7 too, just trying to concentrate on this book, which as you know is massively late .

... when David and Dan and I had discussions about what way we should go in, I would always favor sticking with the books, while they would favor making changes. I think one of the biggest ones would probably be when they made the decision not to bring Catelyn Stark back as Lady Stoneheart. That was probably the first major diversion of the show from the books and, you know, I argued against that, and David and Dan made that decision.

Yeah, if someone comes back from being dead, especially if they suffer a violent, traumatic death, they’re not going to come back as nice as ever.

And poor Beric Dondarrion, who was set up as the foreshadowing of all this, every time he’s a little less Beric. His memories are fading, he’s got all these scars, he’s becoming more and more physically hideous, because he’s not a living human being anymore. His heart isn’t beating, his blood isn’t flowing in his veins, he’s a wight, but a wight animated by fire instead of by ice, now we’re getting back to the whole fire and ice thing.

PS: Dieser Editor ist schlimmer als Hitler
    • nach der staffel jetzt wieder angefangenen weiterzulesen und gleich genossen
      the handmaid put a hand on her breast, then bent to take a nipple in her mouth. Her other hand drifted down across the soft curve of belly, through the mound of fine silvery-gold hair, and went to work between Dany’s thighs. It was no more than a few moments until her legs twisted and her breasts heaved and her whole body shuddered. She screamed then. Or perhaps that was Drogon. Irri never said a thing, only curled back up and went back to sleep the instant the thing was done.” (324-325)

und die chapter mit bran+meera+jojen sind definitiv meine liebsten. meera :love:
    • wow, das sansa chapter zum schluss ("alter, wie langsam liest du denn? yeah, i know")

die auflösung von tansy und jon

daaaaaaaang

littlefinger deserved to die :D

+ Robin uses a doll and pretends that it's a Giant breaking the main gate. Sound familiar?
    • ich suche das Kapitel wo ich meine es ist bryenne aber vielleicht auch der hund und arya so einem wandernden Priester der sieben begegnet der mal ein Krieger war und der seine Erfahrungen und die Schrecken des Krieges und was es mit jungen Männern macht schildert. Ist eins der besten im Buch und ich wollte es nochmal lesen, aber weiß nicht mehr wo es steht :1f648: