Nirvana.cn disbands

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Nirvana.cn disbands

One of China's longest standing team has taken an arrow to the knee and call it quits. As of now, Nirvana no longer exist. It is unknown what the players will do, but there are rumors that 357 will form a new team along with KingJ and Dai.
      Team manager, Insence has the following to say regarding the disbandment of the team.

Everything happened so fast, yet everything still made sense in the end. Due to various reasons, it is time that Nirvana say good bye to everyone. We would like to thank all our fans who supported us since our formation two years ago. We would also like to thank our players and staff for making our time together a memorable one.

The team is currently participating in The Premier League, but they have forfeited their previous match against MYM. It is unknown as of writing what will happen to the team's slot in the league.

Some of the more notable achievement by Nirvana include second place at SMM2011, fourth place at WDC2011 and champion at WDC 2010.

Nirvana 2011 Roster

Tao 'SeaKing' Yang
      Yang 'KingJ' Zhou
      Zengrong 'Dai' Lei
      Yi '357' Yao
      Jiao 'Banana' Wang
      insence (Manager)

joindota.com/en/news/2418-nirvana-no-more
    • Der erste Satz ;D

Gerade sind in China so oder so Ferien und deswegen auch eine "Turnierflaute". Also gerade der perfekte Zeitpunkt vorhanden, um sich neu zu formieren oder komplett aufzuhören.
    • hm...hoffentlich bleiben uns die Spieler wenigstens noch erhalten. Vor allem King J ging immer gut ab mit seinem imba micro :(
      "KuroKy: Shoutouts goes to all my fans who stayed with me throughout the years, I'm lucky to have you people cheering me up even in my worst times, thanks to you.
      NEW_WORLD_ORDER fighting~, bring it on rest of the world!"
    • matthe schrieb:

Der erste Satz ;D

Gerade sind in China so oder so Ferien und deswegen auch eine "Turnierflaute". Also gerade der perfekte Zeitpunkt vorhanden, um sich neu zu formieren oder komplett aufzuhören.

Oder man fängt an mit Volleyball :P

@ Topic : King J :(
      [spoil=Gyros wird die Weltherrschaft an sich reißen]Kebap-: Jimaras
      Kebap-: im gosugamers forum steht
      Kebap-: gyro as support
      Kebap-: und wegen dir bastard
      Kebap-: les ich halt
      Kebap-: gyros als support
      [/spoil][spoil=Amoment und seine letzte Klausur]Amoment: ich habe gestern letzte 2-stündige arbeit meines lebens geschrieben
      Amoment: und was war es?
      Amoment: na???
      Amoment: na???
      Amoment: GESCHICHTE
      Amoment: ÜBER JUDEN
      Amoment: Ich habe schön viel das wort finanzjudentum eingebracht
      [/spoil]
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher