EternalEnvy kicked off nth

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• EternalEnvy kicked off nth

joindota.com/en/news/7075-eternalenvy-kicked-from-nth/

It was announced moments ago on the livestream of ca Jacky 'EternaLEnVy' Mao that se No Tidehunter have decided to remove him from the roster so they can make a complete Swedish roster. No Tidehunter has been struggling to find form recently and from the conversation that EternaLEnVy was having with his stream viewers this was a full team decision initiated by se Jonathan 'Loda' Berg.

Loda schrieb:

I spoke to everyone. And I did have a long talk about. And we decided that we believe more in a all swedish team, and that has to do with language, but also with synergy. You've done a lot for this team, and sure you have invested a lot, but so has everyone else. Thnx for everything uve done, and for helping us grow as players. And I know for sure that u will find a new team, u are the best at what you do, and I think we have helped u grow as a player aswell. Now u can do anything, and a lot of players will play with you. The reason for us is the nationality issue.

Akke schrieb:

For whatever it means, I put in a really good word for you when we spoke about it. I said that I've never played with someone who was as good as you when it comes to the synergy of the 2 support players but Loda has a very clear though of what's best for the team and you probably understand that it aint an easy choise for me when it comes down to Loda or you. I'm not saying this to ease my conscience but because I want you to know that I think very highly of you as a player
    • das wird sie bei den laufenden turnieren erstmal ziemlich schwächen. mal schauen ob sie schnell genug nen brauchbaren neuen #5 spieler auftreiben können, um nicht komplett unterzugehen.
    • Eazy ツ schrieb:

tja ohne envy werden sie halt einfach noch mehr abkacken, selbst schuld.

Würde ich gar nicht unbedingt sagen. Envys drafts waren in letzter Zeit wirklich nicht gerade gut und mit seiner Art zieht er die Stimmung im Team etwas runter. Er soll wohl sehr launisch sein :D Ausserdem können sie sich dann auf schwedisch präziser verständigen. Bin jedenfalls ganz positiv gestimmt :) Mal schauen was sie draus machen und wer das Team joinen wird. Gibt in Schweden aber einige Supports mit individuellem Skill (Mini ja leider schon bei QPAD) *schnüff*
    • to do with language, but also with synergy
      I've never played with someone who was as good as you when it comes to the synergy of the 2 support players

Die krasse Barriere Englisch. Wenn sie es wenigstens der Zeitunterschied wäre, dann gut, aber sowas geheucheltes.

Mirakle wird best. 5 mann, akke als cap

The Abyssus is incredibly underrated. I was using it for 4 years in RTS and
      never once had a problem with it, nor questioned getting a new mouse to
      replace it. It takes a little bit to get used to at first, because the
      shape is rather /standard/ compared to a lot of the more likeable mice
      now days, but trust me you'll love it once you adapt your grip.
      If you'd like me to give you a run down of the essentials firm grips to
      place around this rock hard long mouse, then feel free to give me a
      quick add, i have webcam and a lot of tools so we can have a little fun.
      i'm 21/m/nz and i really think your username is cute (:

• Wenn man schon länger Dota spielt war es echt schwierig Loda zu hassen, weil er einfach viel für Dota gemacht hat, aber wie er in den letzten Jahren aufgetreten ist, mach ihn echt unsympathisch.
      Würde mir Akke und Bulldog(wenn sylla^^) einfach in nem neuen Team wünschen, sind mMn die einzigen beiden die was drauf haben.
    • ^Finde S4, bis auf das er noch Erfahrung braucht, verdammt stark! Er bringt oftmals so viel Moment in die games von nth durch aggresives gankverhalten als midlaner! Auch wenn in letzter Zeit die allgemeine Performance nciht so stark war.
      :thumbsup: Amtierende Best Witch DSDE 2015 :thumbsup: