Na'Vi - Diskussionsthread. UPDATE: NaVi goes China.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dexter riesiger Volltrottel, Alex hat sich sehr gemacht und spielt echt vernünftig. Auch wenn er wie NS spielen würde wäre Kuro zu Puppy gegangen, so eine Chance kann man nicht ausschlagen. Die beiden sind halt einfach auf einer Wellenlänge.
      Eine richtige Antwort ist nicht immer eine gute Antwort.
    • sehr schade für mouz und empire imo.
      denke für mouz ist der schaden noch größer als für empire.

war schön nen deutsches team mal wieder oben zu haben, aber so schnell geht das halt. dass navi disband war abzusehn, seit langer zeit unruhe, schelchte stimmung, kein erfolg. irgendwann wird halt nen schlusstsrich gezogen. bin gespannt was passiert.

R.I.P mouz
    • Ich glaube jeder kann Kuro verstehen da es genau daß ist was er immer wollte.

Für Mouz und Empire ist daß aber halt trotzdem ein Vorschlaghammer direkt in's Gesicht. Aus Navi's Sicht imo auch ein großes Risiko und LightofHeaven ist bei mir halt einer der Stärksten nicht-chinesischen Spieler die es gibt.

Ich hab aber ehrlich gesagt ein ganz schlechtes Bauchgefühl, ich befürchte es wird sich weder für Navi für's TI 3 rechnen (ich halt von LoH wirklich SEHR viel^^) mit dieser leicht eigenartigen Kombination von Kuro Xboct Funn1k und schon gar nicht für Mouz und Empire scheint auch geschwächt.
      Happiness, more or less, it's just a change in me, something in my liberty.
    • kuro funnik -> navi
      smile -> vp
      santa -> empire
      ??? -> mouz ?
      ( 15:50:01 ) <@meetya> wo is affe
      ( 15:50:12 ) <@meetya> der muss unser logo nochma überarbeiten
      ( 15:50:21 ) <@meetya> wenn das logo so verkleinert is
      ( 15:50:25 ) <@meetya> dann könnte alex feeds
      ( 15:50:30 ) <@meetya> auch als alex leads gelesen werden
      ( 15:50:31 ) <@meetya> (
    • Wow, erst jetzt erkenne ich die imminente Entfremdung zwischen den beiden Russen und ihren Mitspielern:

Hätte auch kein Bock, wenn alle anderen die guten Hoodies bekommen und ich die Shirts aus stinkendem recyletem Neoprenanzugsstoff tragen muss, no shit

• Changes in Na`Vi.Dota 2 lineup

Today we have to announce a somewhat uneasy decision about roster changes in Na`Vi.Dota 2 squad, but as the time goes we felt there was a need for a fresh blood. That being said, Sergey "ARS-ART" Revin is leaving the team with Gleb "Funn1k" Lipatnikov joining the ranks of Natus Vincere.

Being a priceless asset for the team, Sergey has helped us to achieve a number of oustanding tournament victories which we are very grateful to him for. We would like to wish him all the best in his new team and we're pretty much sure he will strengthen any squad he is going to join in the nearest future.

"I would like to thank Natus Vincere e-Sports Club for this wonderful year and a half that I've been a part of it", says Sergey "ARS-ART" Revin. "Thanks to the guys for their your support and victories. Thanks to the staff for all their assistance in every aspect. Special thanks to ZeroGravity, of course, who asked me to join Na`Vi back in that days. I want to wish good luck and new achivements to the new team. See you soon, just in a new squad!"

"Today I announce that one of our players will be leaving the team, Sergey "AA" Revin. The presence of Smile in this team will always be remembered, because he was a part of what created Na`Vi", says Clement "Puppey" Ivanov, the captain of Dota 2 roster. "Times have been different and conflicts have arisen. It has been an uneasy environment for a long period of time, we have been trying to fix this situation but have failed to do so. That is why we will bring new blood and friendship to the team. Funn1k, an old friend of XBOCT and a remarkable player will be joining us today to rebuild Na`Vi and create a new environment"

There is not much to be said about Gleb "Funn1k" Lipatnikov, who has produced an immense progress in competitive Dota 2 for the past months. We are sure that his hunger for tournament victories and motivation will help us to reinforce the team and show once again what real Na`Vi is made of.

"I feel sorry to leave my current team, but still Na`Vi is on top of the e-Sports and it's worth trying to become the best.", says the newcomer in Na`Vi Gleb "Funn1k" Lipatnikov. "I am very happy that I will be now playing with this team and won't say smth like 'we will become number 1 in the world'. I don't know if we will, but I know at I'll do my best to make it happen"

The new lineup of Na`Vi.Dota 2 looks as the following:

Clement "Puppey" Ivanov (c)
      Alexander "ХВОСТ" Dashkevich
      Gleb "Funn1k" Lipatnikov
      Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin
      Dmitriy "LighTofHeaveN" Kupriyanov
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher