NEXON Korea plant Dota 2 Ligasystem mit 1.700.000 USD Preisgeld

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• NEXON Korea plant Dota 2 Ligasystem mit 1.700.000 USD Preisgeld

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1g…nnouncement_with_overall/

- Global Service (No Server Limitation / Keeping Steam Account,Items,Stats)
      - No Timelag on Update
      - Korean Amateur/Pro Leagues with overall 2,000,000,000KSW(1.7 Million USD) Prize Money in 2013
      - The First Official League 'Nexon Starter League' Coming Soon (application at dota2.nexon.com, June 13~23)
      - Release on 2013 Fall

Originalquelle
      Missing ...

R.I.P.

MYM|Mark is back! :ugly:
    • Also die koreanischen Spiele, die ich gesehen habe waren eher "meh" Niveau. Dies alles wird dazu führen, dass wir zu den Chinesen auch noch die Koreaner haben werden TI4.

Mind = Blown

edit: und mal zu West vs China -

passiert jetzt.
      'Maturity,' father had slowly begun,'
      Is knowing you're wrong and accepting it, son.
      There's prudence in pausing with patience and joy -
      And hearing the wisdom in others, my boy.
      'A person's perspective,' he said with a smile,
      'Is plain if you walk in their shoes for a while.
      And if you can do it - if maybe you do -
      You might understand, and agree that it's true.'
      I followed his reasons, and nodded, polite;
      Perhaps that was logic - perhaps he was right.
      Perhaps there was truth in his claim all along...
      'I'm twenty,' I countered: 'I'm right, and you're wrong.'
    • SörenPetersen schrieb:

Korean Amateur/Pro Leagues with overall 2,000,000,000KSW(1.7 Million USD) Prize Money in 2013

?( ?( ?( ?(

Wer noch nichtmal die ISO 4217 Standards einhalten kann sollte auch nicht mit großen Summen herum watscheln dürfen.

Nach deiner Logik dürftest du dann nicht in diesem Forum posten weil du nichtmal nicht einmal die deutsche Rechtschreibung beherrschst :D Außerdem machst du dich gerade über einen Reddit-Beitrag lustig. Keine Ahnung was du damit bezweckst.

Hier die offizielle Seite:
      dota2.nexon.com/
    • matthe schrieb:

SörenPetersen schrieb:

Korean Amateur/Pro Leagues with overall 2,000,000,000KSW(1.7 Million USD) Prize Money in 2013

?( ?( ?( ?(

Wer noch nichtmal die ISO 4217 Standards einhalten kann sollte auch nicht mit großen Summen herum watscheln dürfen.

Nach deiner Logik dürftest du dann nicht in diesem Forum posten weil du nichtmal nicht einmal die deutsche Rechtschreibung beherrschst :D Außerdem machst du dich gerade über einen Reddit-Beitrag lustig. Keine Ahnung was du damit bezweckst.

Hier die offizielle Seite:
      dota2.nexon.com/

Mir ging es darum, falsche Währungsangaben in einem "announcement post" zu schreiben. Jaja kleinkariert, ist mir halt nur aufgefallen. Was da Rechtschreibung (die Zweifelsfrei noch vollkommen in Ordnung ist! :) ) für eine Rolle spielt, ist mir schleierhaft. Ist ja auch wurscht, wollt nur bisschen rumzicken!
    • Post vom GOMTV Studio über den Start der Playoffs morgen. Wird circa um 6.00 unsere Zeit beginnen:

On July 05 2013 17:35 Parapa wrote:
      Hello DOTA2 users

I feel somewhat nervous as this is my first time to write a post on DOTA 2 community.
      My name is Chae Jung Won (aka Mr.CHae) and I am in charge of eSports at GOMTV
      in Korea.

Those of you who enjoyed StarCraft II may know already, that we have been providing English commentary and stream of numerous eSports contents produced in Korea for the benefit of oversea viewers.
      We have been broadcasting SC II and World of Tank league and fans all around the world are enjoying our contents.

In addition to this, we will be producing eSports contents through DOTA 2 which is gaining huge popularity around the world.
      Out first league will be NSL which will launch on July 6th at 1PM KST.

This is a league in which Korean publisher of DOTA 2, Nexon and GOMTV are hosting together, and in addition to Korean commentary, we will also provide English and Chinese commentary.

DOTA 2 scene in Korea is in a beginning stage yet, and there is gap in experience with teams that participate and win awards at The International.
      However, I have faith that once DOTA 2 officially launches in Korea, many new tournaments will spring and Korean teams will improve fast in skill.
      You may not be able to see many Korean teams in coming The International, but look forward to 2014 to see them.
      (Foreign teams be prepared :p)

The reason I am writing this post today, is to provide guide to our first DOTA 2 contents, NSL, which many oversea viewers are showing interest, on how to watch it.
      The champion of this NSL, will gain the right to participate in DOTA 2 The International in August.

Please see below, for more information :

Where to watch it

- English commentary 1 : twitch.tv/beyondthesummit2
      - English commentary 2 : twitch.tv/joinDOTACommunity
      - Chinese commentary : fengyunzhibo.com/tv/lgdcn.htm
      - Korean commentary : twitch.tv/gomtv_en
      - DOTA TV : Nexon Starter League / available for free

NSL is not an online event, but an offline event held at GOMTV Studio in Korea.
      To experience not just the matches between teams, but also interview from players and the heat of the scene, have our Korean commentary channel

twitch.tv/gomtv_en open as well as the English channel.

Please show interest to GOMTV’s first DOTA 2 event, and we shall continue to provide you high quality contents and work to develop DOTA 2 scene in Korea.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time : parapa@gretech.com
      I am also going to The International in August, with the winning team.
      See you all at Seattle.

Thank you

teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420162
    • Ist nur ein Ticket, nicht für das teilnehmen am Wettkampf.
      'Maturity,' father had slowly begun,'
      Is knowing you're wrong and accepting it, son.
      There's prudence in pausing with patience and joy -
      And hearing the wisdom in others, my boy.
      'A person's perspective,' he said with a smile,
      'Is plain if you walk in their shoes for a while.
      And if you can do it - if maybe you do -
      You might understand, and agree that it's true.'
      I followed his reasons, and nodded, polite;
      Perhaps that was logic - perhaps he was right.
      Perhaps there was truth in his claim all along...
      'I'm twenty,' I countered: 'I'm right, and you're wrong.'
    • Sweeper schrieb:

"The champion of this NSL, will gain the right to participate in DOTA 2 The International in August. "

???

Spielen dann 3 Teams um die Wildcard oder wie läuft das ab? Oder ist damit nicht das TI3 gemeint?
      War schlechte Wortwahl in dem reddit-Post. Er hat später noch irgendwo geschrieben, dass die Gewinner als Zuschauer zum TI3 fliegen dürfen (Reise etc. bezahlt bekommen)