Post-TI4-Roster-Shuffle-Predictions

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• vici scheint rOtK die hauptschuld für den loss im finale zu geben, mal schaun wie sich das entwickelt
      Vici-facebook
      We are very happy that we got a prestigious 2nd place at the hugest event in eSports - #TI4

If you remember, we were never expected to make it into the Top3 and even Top5, many would say. So it's a good day to celebrate our achievement, it's been a long time building towards it.
      But we are also very sad that we failed to secure the first place finish, once we got there and proved worthy of the championship.
      Yes, amazing performance throughout the group stages and brackets, but once we saw the proceedings of #TI4, we all expected more, granted how dominating VG.Dota2 looked.
      The team definitely drafted badly in the grand finals 3 games straight, which resulted in our loss, we can all agree on that.
      rOtK has an attitude to try win himself, he wants to create more space for the team for openings and farm and he shouldn't put so much pressure on himself, because he's not required to win the game alone. A team works as a team and VG has a good reputation for it's team executions.
      Maybe that played a key part in our less-than-stellar performance in the finals.
      This is a matter that will be discussed once the team returns from Seattle.

Still, the players of the team are still very young, if they all feel like it - they can come back next year to accomplish more and maintain a better state.
      The road ahead is long and open and every ending is just another beginning.
      This will not be the end!
      VG Dota2 will now take a sabbatical (short break) and will hope to return stronger than ever!
      加油

Also we would like to extend our eternal gratitude for your amazing support, it was incredibly fun to interact together throughout the event and we hope you enjoyed your time as well.
      Life's a bitch and then you die...
    • Genesis^ schrieb:

vici scheint rOtK die hauptschuld für den loss im finale zu geben, mal schaun wie sich das entwickelt
      Vici-facebook
      We are very happy that we got a prestigious 2nd place at the hugest event in eSports - #TI4

If you remember, we were never expected to make it into the Top3 and even Top5, many would say. So it's a good day to celebrate our achievement, it's been a long time building towards it.
      But we are also very sad that we failed to secure the first place finish, once we got there and proved worthy of the championship.
      Yes, amazing performance throughout the group stages and brackets, but once we saw the proceedings of #TI4, we all expected more, granted how dominating VG.Dota2 looked.
      The team definitely drafted badly in the grand finals 3 games straight, which resulted in our loss, we can all agree on that.
      rOtK has an attitude to try win himself, he wants to create more space for the team for openings and farm and he shouldn't put so much pressure on himself, because he's not required to win the game alone. A team works as a team and VG has a good reputation for it's team executions.
      Maybe that played a key part in our less-than-stellar performance in the finals.
      This is a matter that will be discussed once the team returns from Seattle.

Still, the players of the team are still very young, if they all feel like it - they can come back next year to accomplish more and maintain a better state.
      The road ahead is long and open and every ending is just another beginning.
      This will not be the end!
      VG Dota2 will now take a sabbatical (short break) and will hope to return stronger than ever!
      加油

Also we would like to extend our eternal gratitude for your amazing support, it was incredibly fun to interact together throughout the event and we hope you enjoyed your time as well.

In den Kommentaren steht aber auch:
      To clarify, since some were confused with the statement - We're not blaming rOtK, not in any means, just concerned for him that he took so much pressure on himself. rOtK played like a beast throughout the tournament, how can we blame him for being #TI4 runner-ups
    • LaNm Retirement confirmed
      Übersetzung
      Dieses Jahr, das ich mit DK hatte war das absolut wundervollste Jahr in meiner ersten Lebenshälfte. Der Carry, dem ich am meisten vertraue, die zwei stärksten Sololaner, meine Partnerin/meinen Partner, der/die mich am allerbesten versteht und nicht zuletzt mein Coach und meine Fans, danke dass ihr bei mir geblieben seid in den letzten Zügen meiner Profi-Karriere. Die kürzlich aufgekommenen Gerüchte sind gelogen. (Anmerkung: Gab nen Post von nem angeblichen Insider bei DK wo hauptsächlich iceiceice, Mushi und der Coach (71) geblamed wurden.)
      Ich bin bereit, die Erfahrungen aus diesem fantastischen Jahr das wir mit DK hatten mit allen unterstützenden und energischen DK-Fans zu teilen, wenn ich nach China zurückkehre.
    • Bighead schrieb:

MMY explizit nicht erwähnt

Immer schade wenn so ein ganz Großer geht, vom evtl Cocasten/Coachen werd ich mit meinen begrenzten Chinesischkenntnissen nicht trösten lassen :(

Das ist nicht ganz verständlich aus der Übersetzung, er könnte auch "seinen Partner" meinen, was dann wohl MMY wäre.
    • Na'Vi.Us -> Disband

würde eher so richtig wenig Sinn ergeben.

1. gerade erst bei Na'Vi angekommen
      2. TI4 war gar nicht in Planung, das Team wurde mit TI5 im Hinterkopf gegründet.
      Responsibility's cool, but there’s more things in life
      Like getting your dick
      Rode all fucking night
    • [Spekulation] Halte es für fast unumgänglich, dass Alliance 1-2 Spieler austauscht. EGM raus (Er und Loda sollen sich ingame auf nichts mehr einigen können. Akke könnte sich in den Ruhestand begeben.

Wäre ja für Ppy+Kky zu Mouz, Pajkatt+Misery/Pld zu Alliance. Würde die Szene ganz schön in Wallungen versetzen.
      'Maturity,' father had slowly begun,'
      Is knowing you're wrong and accepting it, son.
      There's prudence in pausing with patience and joy -
      And hearing the wisdom in others, my boy.
      'A person's perspective,' he said with a smile,
      'Is plain if you walk in their shoes for a while.
      And if you can do it - if maybe you do -
      You might understand, and agree that it's true.'
      I followed his reasons, and nodded, polite;
      Perhaps that was logic - perhaps he was right.
      Perhaps there was truth in his claim all along...
      'I'm twenty,' I countered: 'I'm right, and you're wrong.'
    • MCHEIDIBRAK schrieb:

Grimm schrieb:

Crytash schrieb:

Wäre ja für Ppy+Kky zu Mouz

Puppey, Kuro, FATA, pas und qojqva 8o

Dann wird Puppey für Alex gekickt, weil sie ein rein deutsches Team haben wollen. Sie gewinnen TI5 und Estland zettelt gegen Deutschland den 3. Weltkrieg an.

Read it here first.

I don't even...wtf did i just read.

Davon dass Puppey und Kuro zusammen bleiben kann man ja fast mal ausgehen. Aber ob sich Puppey mit einem rein deutschen Team versteht bezweifle ich auch.
    • Das problem ist, dass Mouz etwas braucht, dass Strahlkraft hat.

Vielleicht verfolgen andere die anderen Esportszenen nicht so, aber Mouz hat ihre Sc2 Abteilung von "Ballast" befreit (Haben noch junge Talente wie etwa Heromarine etc.) und deren CS:GO Team reicht doch auch nicht aus, um Zahlungsfähige Sponsoren anzulocken.

Kky+ppy+3ger würde sie mit einem Schlag von einer mittelklassigen Orga wieder in die Top reihe bringen.
      'Maturity,' father had slowly begun,'
      Is knowing you're wrong and accepting it, son.
      There's prudence in pausing with patience and joy -
      And hearing the wisdom in others, my boy.
      'A person's perspective,' he said with a smile,
      'Is plain if you walk in their shoes for a while.
      And if you can do it - if maybe you do -
      You might understand, and agree that it's true.'
      I followed his reasons, and nodded, polite;
      Perhaps that was logic - perhaps he was right.
      Perhaps there was truth in his claim all along...
      'I'm twenty,' I countered: 'I'm right, and you're wrong.'
    • China wird halt wie gewohnt shuffeln. Selbst LGD und VG werden davon wahrscheinlich nicht verschont bleiben, einfach weil andere Organisationen mit mehr Kohle da Spieler abgreifen könnten (IG zb).
      West wird es auch ein paar Rotationen geben besonders bei den CIS Teams. Ich hoffe allerdings das Teams wie Alliance, C9 und Fnatic zusammen bleiben und einfach mehr trainieren. Bei den US Teams seh ich eig nur bei Liquid Veränderungen.
      NaVi ist mNn das große Fragezeichen: Wenn sie menschlich noch mit einander klar kommen werden sie denke ich bestehen bleiben, ansonsten komplett Disband.
      Audiocomments by me

mouz.Twisted über mouz.Drayich schrieb:

...our captain and team-papa Dray...

Join #lowbob und #esl.radio
    • Ich wüsste aber nicht, warum einer der Spieler freiweillig Navi verlassen sollte. Sie stacken mit Sicherheit sehr viel Cash durch Gehalt und werden automatisch zu jedem Turnier eingeladen. Vllt ist der eine oder andere mit der Leistung/Motivation einiger unzufrieden, aber das Team verlassen ist dann wohl erst der letzte Schritt, denke ich. Da probiert man doch eher, die Burden rausschmeißen zu lasssen.
      Let's Play: CK2, Patrizier 2, Anno 1800
    • Ich finde beim Interview mit Kuro und notail liest man zwischen den Zeilen ziemlich raus, dass ein Navi ohne Änderungen ziemlich unwarscheinlich ist.

Ein deutsches Team was wirklich oben mitspielen könnte wäre echt mal geil. Meiner Meinung nach spielertechnisch auch so realistisch wie noch nie.

h4nni - Mitte (finde ihn etwas stabiler als fata, persöhnliche Meinung)
      Pas - Sup (für mich most underrated sup im weltgeschehen)
      2. Sup? (ppy als ausländer wäre schon geil auch wenn ich seine drafts seit laengerem nciht grad feier)
      kky - Carry (kann er sich sicher wieder hintrainieren)
      qojqva - Offlane (top, liquid meist alleine gecarried)

wäre irgendwie schon geil.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher