Compendium Progress

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Compendium Progress

The International prize pool is already halfway to the 15 million dollar mark in just 10 days, with 90 days to go. We’re still working on building the second set of Immortal items, but they’re not quite ready yet. We know the most important aspect of these Immortals is their quality level, so we are also planning on spending some extra time polishing them rather than releasing them quickly.

You’ll still see an update to the Compendium this week though. Included in that update you’ll find new challenges, the Item Recycling system, and new ways to earn Compendium Points.

• Sollten Sie halt mal öfter machen. Lässt man nen Praktikanten eben ein paar Sätze schreiben, kann doch nicht so schwierig sein -.-

Desert Terrain auch eigentlich das einzige Strechgoal das mich noch interessiert. Hoffe die Kohle kommt zusammen :)
      till the end
    • Bighead schrieb:

Nehmen sie direkt den entitelten redditeurs das Drama vor der Nase weg durch ein wenig Kommunikation, was ist da los bei Valve?

Spoiler anzeigen
      O tempora o mores!

Alles in allem sehr erfreulich, dass sie kommunizieren. Habe gelesen, dass sie auf der Redbull lan "give Diretide" Plushies verkaufet haben. Immer gut zu sehen, dass man über sich sebst lachen kann.
      'Maturity,' father had slowly begun,'
      Is knowing you're wrong and accepting it, son.
      There's prudence in pausing with patience and joy -
      And hearing the wisdom in others, my boy.
      'A person's perspective,' he said with a smile,
      'Is plain if you walk in their shoes for a while.
      And if you can do it - if maybe you do -
      You might understand, and agree that it's true.'
      I followed his reasons, and nodded, polite;
      Perhaps that was logic - perhaps he was right.
      Perhaps there was truth in his claim all along...
      'I'm twenty,' I countered: 'I'm right, and you're wrong.'
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher