Angepinnt Dota-Talk

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Jap haste definitiv Recht. Schon maximal am retardieren der gute Jonathan. Einfach mal am "Arbeitsplatz" nen anderen Mitarbeiter anbrüllen, einen auf dicke Hosen machen und nen "stare off" provozieren, weil derjenige auf Twitter behauptet hat die eigene Freundin gebumst zu haben :chinese:
      So 'nen Verhalten kann man halt Nachts um 5 vor'm Club erwarten aber nicht von Pro's auf 'ner LAN.

Gab's da eigentlich ne Vorgeschichte zwischen den 3en/2en? Verstehe irgendwie nicht warum Loda+Kelly sich einfach so triggern lassen ?(
    • Ahja erinnere mich. Kelly war doch relativ metti auf RL als er den Wettskandal aufgedeckt hat, weil das betroffene Team (oder nen paar davon?) im Gespräch waren von Alliance gesigned zu werden, meine ich.
      Naja w/e ziemlicher cringe die ganze Aktion, von allen Beteiligten.
    • Frozen Ananas ist mehr oder minder korrekt. Steht auch alles in den zugehörigen Links. Alles in allem ziemlich Banane das Ganze, was mich aber richtig nervt war der Artikel den die Mutterwebsite von RL zum Thema geschrieben hat.
      'Maturity,' father had slowly begun,'
      Is knowing you're wrong and accepting it, son.
      There's prudence in pausing with patience and joy -
      And hearing the wisdom in others, my boy.
      'A person's perspective,' he said with a smile,
      'Is plain if you walk in their shoes for a while.
      And if you can do it - if maybe you do -
      You might understand, and agree that it's true.'
      I followed his reasons, and nodded, polite;
      Perhaps that was logic - perhaps he was right.
      Perhaps there was truth in his claim all along...
      'I'm twenty,' I countered: 'I'm right, and you're wrong.'
    • kobold schrieb:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1snvdg2

Brandheiße neue Infos zum Loda x Richard Lewis Drama^^
      liken wer sich noch an die keilerei zwischen Deadman und ToD erinnert
      Spoiler anzeigen

SK-Gaming schrieb:

Ok so i just heard this little gossip from my WEG source and i thought it's too funny not to share it with you guys
      The main characters are russian star Deadman, best european NE(so ppl say) who recently got knocked out of WEG. He's 16.
      Other character is 4k.ToD that many say is the best human in the world. Hates: Imba. Hates most: Ne imba. Hates even more: Ne abusers who dont admit Ne is imba

Part1. So one day the french lover was playing ladder as NE to give back to Kalimdor some of the imba he had to face. His best NE friend Deadman was watchin and making fun of ToD's NE skillz. ToD's hot french temper starts to boil so he tells Deadman to stfu but the russian holds his ground and refuses to do so. After rounds of STFU! , NO! U STFU! , ToD can't stand it anymore and BAM, gives a slap to Deadman. End of part1.
      Part2. At a game of WEG dota where only the leetest progamers play , Deadman was fighting with another player. After rounds of arguing the players tells Deadman to shut up or he's gonna slap him just like ToD did.
      Deadman goes to ToD and asks him why he lied to ppl cuz he never slapped him(and makes punch gesture). ToD explains the way of the english language to his russian friend: No,this is a punch. This is a slap, and slaps Deadman again. End of Part2
      Part3. Young and proud as he is Deadman cant accept french superiority so after some soju drinking makes up some courage and calls ToD outside. He then gets in a punching frenzy and starts punching ToD with his "scary face" mode ON. ToD doesnt know what to do and after the initial "Deadman is trying to beat me up" shock (i bet anyone would experience that) he starts showing Deadman what punching means so the russian makes the Borodino move and starts running.
      Anyway the admins break things off, Deadman has a broken lip but can still be the proud russian that he is.
      Oh i forgot, he told everyone he kicked ToD's ass.

4k.ToD schrieb:

what most people forget before saying i hit someone younger that me is that he started to hit me first. My version of the fight is: I go in front of him thinking he was not serious, he punch me like 3 or 4 times i step back and wonder if hes kidding, hes obviously not i rush on him and punch him alot he start running like a pussy and understand that he did a big mistake. I Finally catch him and throw him on the floor where i hold him and slap him for a while before weg staff arrives. And i decide not to continue, then we discuss with weg staff and they notice i have nothing while hes bleeding from his lip so they think i started this but i explain to them the situation and they fully trust me.
      If someone wants confirmation, just ask anyone from gamerco Exodus saw the end etc.

Im not proud of beating up a 16old years kid but i believe when you get hit 4times in your head there is not much choice left than responding.

shortround schrieb:

Whats funny is, deadman orginally wanted to fight me. I was asleep and he came and told my roomates to wake me up. They did evuntally and then i opened my window and deadman asked me "to go talk outside". I was like wtf, no im tired what do u want". He asked me to go outside again to talk, and i told him i would talk tomarro. Then he aparently went back to tod(they were in same room) and said "shortround is a pussy, he didnt want to fight". -lol

P.S. IF he wanted to fight me, shoulda just said so, i woulda been down. ALso the next day he told every1 he beat up tod, but most ppl i think alrdy knew it was other way around"

"tod on top of deadman with either deadman in a headlock or tod pushing his face in the dirt" or smth to that effect.

funfact: war vor 10 jahren
      not-so-fun-fact: Deadman ist seit 6 jahren tot ;_;

eventually there comes a point where it's like the true test for your team - will he cast a spell or will he not
      - Artour Babaev

Und wenn beide dann nicht mehr stacken und der einer 6k Boi, der vorher 4k war, mit einem anderen 4k Boi spielt, dann ist er nicht mehr 6k, weil er reverse trägert, oder?
      - User des Monats
    • Die labern jetzt halt wirklich schon seit 2 Stunden... Richard Lewis einfach nur absolut cringe. Redet sich permanent raus, widerspricht sich selbst und heult rum weil alle ihn grundlos fertig machen wollen. Reicht dann jetzt auch mit dem Rotz für mich

Lieber entspannt 'ne Canada Cup gönnen. DC Triple Header mit Purge&Maut. Pimp Production, bin hyped :thumbup:
    • Benutzer online 69

69 Besucher