#SixTermsAndAMovie Trump2024

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Beitrag von Bläh ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
    • Apropos Andrew Yang: MAGA MATH

While Yang talks in different, far less overtly divisive ways, identifies different scapegoats (robots, not immigrants) and offers different solutions (cash, not walls), he’s zeroed in on the same elemental problem Trump did en route to his shock of a win in ’16: A large portion of the populace is being left behind, and it’s not remotely OK.

Großartiger Artikel und er liegt mittlerweile immerhin auf Platz 5 im demokratischen Bewerberfeld.

Absoluter Geniusmove btw seine Version vom BGE "Freedom Dividend" zu taufen. :1f44c: :1f44c:
    • Joe Biden in nationaler Umfrage erstmals hinter Bernie Sanders und(!) Elizabeth Warren

Biden has suffered an across the board decline in his support since June. He lost ground with white Democrats (from 32% to 18%) and voters of color (from 33% to 19%), among voters without a college degree (from 35% to 18%) and college graduates (from 28% to 20%), with both men (from 38% to 24%) and women (from 29% to 16%), and among voters under 50 years old (from 21% to 6%) as well as voters aged 50 and over (from 42% to 33%). Most of Biden’s lost support in these groups shifted almost equally toward Sanders and Warren.

Meine 2 Centimen dazu:
      • Mit 6% among voters under 50 liegt Biden in dieser Altersgruppe gleichauf mit unserem Boy Andrew Yang
      • Trendwende = eingeläutet? Vor allem vor dem Hintergrund, dass sich Biden wiederholt harte Schnitzer erlaubt
      • Biden hatte dank hoher name recognition einen gewissen headstart – im Gegenzug hat er aber auch die höchste Fallhöhe
      • Die Umfrage war lediglich unter 300 Demokraten; Margin of error liegt bei sage und schreibe 5,7%
      • Das befragende Institut, Monmouth University, wird allerdings von fivethirtyeight mit A+ bewertet, was die Qualität der Umfrage angeht
    • Biden mit einem absolut trump-esquen Monolog bei der gestrigen Debatte:

Biden: “Well, they have to deal with—look, there’s institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Red lining, banks, making sure we are in a position where — look, you talk about education. I propose that what we take is those very poor schools, the Title I schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the equal raise of, getting out—the $60,000 level. Number two, make sure that we bring in to help the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home, we need — we have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are — I’m married to a teacher, my deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them. We have to make sure that every single child does, in fact, have 3, 4 and 5-year-olds go to school. School. Not day care, school. We bring social workers in to homes and parents, to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the phone — make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there. There’s so much –“

Moderator: “Thank you, Mr. Vice president. “

Biden: “No, I’m going to go like the rest of them do, twice over. Okay? Because here’s the deal. The deal is that we’ve got this a little backwards. And by the way, in Venezuela, we should be allowing people to come here from Venezuela. I know Maduro. I’ve confronted Maduro. Number two, you talk about the need to do something in Latin America. I’m the guy that came up with $740 million, to see to it those three countries, in fact, changed their system so people don’t have a chance to leave. You’re all acting like we just discovered this yesterday. Thank you very much.”
      Excuse me, what the fuck?

Der gelb markierte Teil war dann natürlich meistdiskutiert und -belächelt auf Twitter. Die allgemeine geistige Leistungsfähigkeit wird bei einer solchen Syntax und Inkohärenz natürlich nicht hinterfragt. Danke, Trump.
    • boobold schrieb:

Biden mit einem absolut trump-esquen Monolog bei der gestrigen Debatte:

Biden: “Well, they have to deal with—look, there’s institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Red lining, banks, making sure we are in a position where — look, you talk about education. I propose that what we take is those very poor schools, the Title I schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the equal raise of, getting out—the $60,000 level. Number two, make sure that we bring in to help the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home, we need — we have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are — I’m married to a teacher, my deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them. We have to make sure that every single child does, in fact, have 3, 4 and 5-year-olds go to school. School. Not day care, school. We bring social workers in to homes and parents, to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the phone — make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there. There’s so much –“

Moderator: “Thank you, Mr. Vice president. “

Biden: “No, I’m going to go like the rest of them do, twice over. Okay? Because here’s the deal. The deal is that we’ve got this a little backwards. And by the way, in Venezuela, we should be allowing people to come here from Venezuela. I know Maduro. I’ve confronted Maduro. Number two, you talk about the need to do something in Latin America. I’m the guy that came up with $740 million, to see to it those three countries, in fact, changed their system so people don’t have a chance to leave. You’re all acting like we just discovered this yesterday. Thank you very much.”
      Excuse me, what the fuck?
      Der gelb markierte Teil war dann natürlich meistdiskutiert und -belächelt auf Twitter. Die allgemeine geistige Leistungsfähigkeit wird bei einer solchen Syntax und Inkohärenz natürlich nicht hinterfragt. Danke, Trump.
      biden wäre imo schon worst case, wenn er die nominierung gewinnt
    • Endlich haben die Dems sich getraut, wurde aber auch verdammt nochmal Zeit!

politico.com/story/2019/09/24/…eachment-congress-1509360

Schon lustig, wie schnell es auf einmal ging, vorgestern waren nur 140 Dems dafür, war quasi eine Lawine! Mal gucken, was jetzt passiert, es wird spannend.

Guten Morgen an muh, sleepy, proudbavarian, seren, incognito, zinnsoldat, qory, juff, sic, banez-, arrow^gunz, cloud, zenarius, Tobi und den rest des DS-Stammtischs
    • Hi2u schrieb:

whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uplo…9/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Das Gespräch hier vom White House veröffentlicht. Schon krass, wie er dem Donald in den Allerwertesten kriecht...

politico.com/news/2019/09/25/d…aine-call-analysis-000039
      Kann dazu die Gesprächsanalyse von politico nur wärmstens empfehlen, sind einige interessante Hintergrundinfos dabei, durch die man die Zusammenhänge noch besser versteht.
      - I actually love that about being a millennial, TBH. People can call us snowflakes and overly sensitive and high maintenance all they want. But I enjoy the fact that our generation and younger is VERY loud about the fact that we won't work garbage jobs, enduring garbage treatment, for garbage pay, under garbage bosses, with garbage benefits just for the "privilege" of working. Companies are making more money than ever. You've filled you Beverly Hills swimming pools with cash for years, and now you're crying that you "don't have the budget" to pay people what they're worth or give them good working conditions. Now people are calling nonsense. Good.
    • Hi2u schrieb:

whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uplo…9/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Das Gespräch hier vom White House veröffentlicht. Schon krass, wie er dem Donald in den Allerwertesten kriecht...
      Hier nochmal der Hinweis, dass es sich bei obigem Transcript um eine vom Weißen Haus genehmigte Version handelt. Die echte, Wort-für-Wort-Version liegt dem Whistleblower zufolge in einem Netzwerk, das normalerweise für verdeckte Operationen genutzt wird und das der Whistleblower wie folgt beschreibt:

“White House officials told me they were ‘directed’ by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript ...officials had intervened to 'lock down' all the records... this was ‘not the first time’ under this admin that a presidential transcript was placed into this code-word level system. This set of actions underscored to me that the White House understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.”
      Schaut man sich die Diskrepanz zwischen früheren Veröffentlichungen der Exekutive (Barrs Summary der Mueller Investigation) und den tatsächlichen Veröffentlichungen (Mueller Report) an, halte ich es nicht für allzu gewagt zu behaupten, dass der tatsächliche Inhalt des Telefonats mehrere Größenordnungen brisanter sein dürfte. Nichtsdestotrotz hätte schon das vom Weißen Haus veröffentlichte Transcript gereicht, jeden Präsidenten vor Trump sang- und klanglos aus dem Amt zu jagen.

Ich will ja nicht unken, aber irgendetwas sagt mir, dass Trump dieses Mal zu weit gegangen ist. Darin bestärkt mich folgendes:
      Wir haben also
      1. das Gespräch mit dem ukrainischen Präsidenten sowie
      2. Missbrauch eines militärischen Netzwerks zum Verstecken politisch brisanter, aber nicht die nationale Sicherheit betreffender Informationen
      Beides für sich genommen wäre impeachable as fuck. In der Summe könnte es sogar trotz der republikanischen Mehrheit im Senat interessant werden, ob Trump nicht sogar tatsächlich des Amts enthoben wird. One Republican senator told me if it was a secret vote, 30 Republican senators would vote to impeach Trump.
    • Benutzer online 10

10 Besucher