#SixTermsAndAMovie Trump2024

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• boobold schrieb:

cNn HaS a LiBeRaL bIaS

Selbst das Publikum vor Ort musste bei der Frage lachen. Einfach geil, wie schamlos Corporate Media inzwischen zu Werke geht, um das den Shareholdern genehme Narrativ durchzudrücken.
      Kannst ja einfach selber shareholder werden und davon profitieren.
      Byron - Attributmagier
      Der Korpothread

Oster schrieb:

Wenigstens shrodo denkt mit.

"some games just feel so unthrowable until you suddenly lost"
    • Das siehst du zu kurz Alex.
      Ich bin mir nicht mal sicher, ob das ganze überhaupt im Sinne von Warren ist. CNN hat die Story ausgegraben und jedem ins Gesicht gedrückt. Weder Bernie und auch nicht Warren haben großes Interesse gezeigt etwas daraus zu machen.
      Aber der Disput hat Potenzial beiden zu schaden.
      Die eine ist jetzt eine Lügnerin und der andere ein Sexist. Jedenfalls ist das der Spin, der beabsichtigt scheint.
      The verdict is not the end
      It is only the beginning
      Strong will shall keep spreading
    • Zagdil schrieb:

Das siehst du zu kurz Alex.
      Ich bin mir nicht mal sicher, ob das ganze überhaupt im Sinne von Warren ist. CNN hat die Story ausgegraben und jedem ins Gesicht gedrückt. Weder Bernie und auch nicht Warren haben großes Interesse gezeigt etwas daraus zu machen.
      Aber der Disput hat Potenzial beiden zu schaden.
      Die eine ist jetzt eine Lügnerin und der andere ein Sexist. Jedenfalls ist das der Spin, der beabsichtigt scheint.
      guter Punkt, die meisten Medien sind jetzt in der Tat nicht sonderlich pro Bernie eingestellt,

"Weder Bernie und auch nicht Warren haben großes Interesse gezeigt etwas daraus zu machen." --> Wäre auch nicht klug, da nur einer von beiden das Rennen gewinnen kann und man die potentiellen Unterstützer nicht vergraulen will, da man sich politisch doch recht ähnlich ist.
      Habe aber schon den Eindruck, dass die amerikanische mainstreammedienlandschaft schon eher pro Warren eingestellt ist und diese gerne als Präsidentin hätte
      washingtonpost.com/opinions/20…edia-looks-like-her-base/
    • Wird den Dems bestimmt insgesamt helfen, Trump zu schlagen, diese Auseinandersetzung :ugly: schon bei der letzten Wahl haben sie verloren, weil sie Bernie nicht aufgestellt haben. Ob man das wohl wiederholen wird..?

Guten Morgen an muh, sleepy, proudbavarian, seren, incognito, zinnsoldat, qory, juff, sic, banez-, arrow^gunz, cloud, zenarius, Tobi und den rest des DS-Stammtischs
    • Warren ist so zentristisch, dass es schon weh tut. Nur ist die gesamte pol. Landschaft der USA seit Anfang der 90er Jahre soweit nach rechts gerückt, dass Leute wie Warren heute schon als "links" gelten.
      euer Lokalpatriotismus bleibt der kleine Bruder des Nationalsozialismus

• Rachel Maddows Interview mit Lev Parnas, dem ehemaligem Giuliani-Vertrauten, der über beide Ohren in den Ukraine-Skandal verwickelt ist (leider bis jetzt nur zerhackstückelt auf YouTube zu finden; Zusammenfassung von politico).
      • Trump knew exactly what was going on
      • Parnas wouldn’t do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president
      • The ouster of Marie Yovanovitch as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine was entirely motivated by her interference in their efforts to start a Biden investigation
      • Pence, Barr and former national security adviser John Bolton were all aware of or involved in parts of the scheme
      • “It was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden. It was never about corruption. It was never — it was strictly about Burisma, which included Hunter Biden and Joe Biden."
      Oh boy.
    • Hazelnut, Mystify, Cuttlefish, Lark, Lurk, Robert, Anglican, Pheromone, Halter top, Marmalade, Hardware, Laser, Pepper, Release, Kneecap, Falafel, Period, Chaste, Chased, Leggings, Wool, Sweater, Heartbeat, Heartbeat, Heart, Beat, Heart, Beat, Beat, Beat, Beat, Beat.
    • Trumps Republikanischer Gegner in der Vorwahl Joe Walsh about the pure delusion of Trump supporters:
      I asked dozens of people a very simple, straightforward question: “Has President Trump ever told a lie to the American people?” And every single person said, “No.” Never mind that thousands of his misstatements have been meticulously documented. No, they said, he’s never lied.

I brought up his years-old claims that, unlike President Barack Obama, if Trump ever became president, he’d be too busy to play golf. Most people responded by saying they don’t care whether Trump golfs. But three people said that Trump has never golfed since he’s been president. No one said that they thought he did anything wrong with Ukraine. No one knew that our annual deficits just blew past $1 trillion. Everyone believed hundreds of miles of new wall had been built. (Fact check: False!) When I asked whether they thought Mexico was paying for the wall, most people said yes but were at a loss to explain how. On and on it went: CNN was the enemy and Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), along with the rest of the congressional Democrats, were lying traitors.

I also phone-banked this week, calling potential Republican caucus-goers throughout Iowa. I always knew it when I got a strong Trump supporter on the line by the language they used and the tone that they took: They’d say no president has been attacked like Trump has or no president has had to deal with such hatred and opposition. (Again: Not true!) They’d get defensive and throw out more lies and half-truths: China is paying for the tariffs, Joe Biden was covering up for his son, and Russia didn’t do anything in the 2016 election were all popular. On and on it went: I ended my two hours of phone time each day pretty bummed out by the mis- and disinformation I’d heard.

I realized once and for all that nobody can beat Trump in a Republican primary. Not just because it’s become his party, but because it has become a cult, and he’s a cult leader. He doesn’t have supporters; he has followers. And in their eyes, he can do no wrong.
      They’re being spoon-fed a daily dose of B.S. from “conservative” media. They don’t know what the truth is and — more importantly — they don’t care. There’s nothing that any Republican challenger can do to break them out of this spell. (Thanks, Hannity.)
    • Benutzer online 30

30 Besucher