JEBAITED BY BETRÜGUS!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• finde gamen hat da nen wichtigen Punkt!
      Unter 100 Menschen liebe ich Einen, unter 100 Hunden 99...
      Knowing the difference between the easy way and the right way

Spoiler anzeigen

Wir fliegen immer höher
      hier sind wir frei
      Wir sind bereit unsren Weg zu gehen
      hier oben kann uns nichts geschehn!!!
      Die Erde bebt denn unser Kampf ist noch nicht vorbei
      Doch unser Wunsch wird irgendwann in Erfüllung gehn

Siehst du wie das Eis zerbricht
      kannst du das Feuer sehn?
      Wir müssen den Kampf bestehn
      Unsere Welt wird sonst irgendwann unter gehn

Chala - Head - Chala
      Gib niemals auf ich weiß das Feuer brennt in dir
      bald hast du dein Ziel erreicht

Chala - Head - Chala
      Öffne dein Herz du hast die Macht alles zu tun
      ich weiß du kannst es schaffen

Chala - Head - Chala
      Spürst du die Kraft die tief in deiner Selle wohnt
      sie führt dich zu den Dragonballs

Chala - Head - Chala
      Dein Traum wird irgendwann wahr doch der Weg
      ist noch so weieieieieeit

And sometimes you have to go back,
      To know just where you have been
      But were old enough to know that
      What has been will be again (and again)

And the bravest of faces are the ones where we fake it
      And the roles that we play

Nothing matters when the pain is all but gone
      When you are finally awake
      Despite the overwhelming odds tomorrow came
      And when they see you crack a smile
      And you decide to stay awhile
      You'll be ready then to laugh again

• NTTC schrieb:

Hey na

Welches ist dein Lieblingsanimu und warum ist es Naruto?
      Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
      However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
      Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
    • Der_Busfahrer. schrieb:

Hey na?

Ich hab eine Animufrage an dich:

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
      leider art 1, hätte mich auf ne diskussion gefreut.
      inhaltliche fails: inazami und inazagi usen richtig gute idee xd
      inhaltliche fragen: kann das rinnegan die abilites vom sharingan? und kann das rinnegan auch alle kekkai genkai? rinnegan wurde ja getrennt in sharingan und "body" deswegen wäre es wohl logisch aber bin mir nicht sicher @DESTRUCTIVE.
    • Moin!

Bist du die verkleidetet Krankenschwester die betrügerus einst von seinem Abi-Abschied (?) postete?!

Wenn ja: bitte halbnackte Bilder an @Kyuzo senden, damit das morgendliche Öffnen des Altherrenthreads wieder mehr Sinn (+Content) erhält.

Spoiler anzeigen
      nochmal: wenn ja, könntest du auch mal meine seit monaten dahinvegetierende instagram-follow-anfrage akzeptieren :bluecool:
    • Anime, Dota und Memes?

Na dann:

Is there a Dota 2 player that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Ad Finem Madara? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about XtremeXPC International Madara who got 2nd in Battle of Central Europe Season 1 against Oslik Gaming. Hell, I'm not even talking about the Madara that placed 1st in GameAthlon Greece LAN and eGaming 2014 Greece LAN against VG. I'm also not talking about the Madara that placed 2nd in Dota Regions and GFinity League against Not Today and GOOMBA Gaming. I'm definitely NOT Talking about the Madara that placed 1st in Dota Legends against Skarmory. I'm talking about Ad Finem Madara with first place wins at Star Ladder Pro Series Season 11, Deadly Gaming Cup Season 1 and MSI Dragon Battle #2,capable of knocking out EG at MLG and knocking out Secret to loser's bracket in Boston Major Qualifiers with teammates like ThuG, SkyLark, Maybe Next Time and team captain SsaSpartan that plays heroes like Slark, Luna and Faceless Void while being very skilled at securing farm and executing team fights.