WCG (World Cyber Games) 2019

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• THC-Veraechter schrieb:

Dies ist jetzt der Sammelfaden zu den Welt Cyber Spielen 2019
      cy·ber-, Cyber-
      /ˈsa͜ibɐ̯…/
      Präfix
      1. Wortbildungselement mit der Bedeutung »die von Computern erzeugte virtuelle Scheinwelt betreffend«, z. B. Cyberspace
      falls sich noch jemand gefragt hat
      analog wohl dann weltkyberspiele oder Weltspiele der virtuellen Scheinwelt oder Virtuelle Schweinweltweltspiele
      A change is as good as a rest.

Beitrag von HanaSong ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Zagdil aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Spam ().

Beitrag von paulvilanoma ()

Beitrag von SurFiN ()

Beitrag von Jan ()

Beitrag von Hi2u ()

• hab euch gerne gecarried

eventually there comes a point where it's like the true test for your team - will he cast a spell or will he not
      - Artour Babaev

Und wenn beide dann nicht mehr stacken und der einer 6k Boi, der vorher 4k war, mit einem anderen 4k Boi spielt, dann ist er nicht mehr 6k, weil er reverse trägert, oder?
      - User des Monats
    • jomon schrieb:

ich bin so glücklich, dass sich deutschland für das turnier qualifiziert hat
      Yes it's awesome to see a team from Germany and so many other countries as well. I see there is a team from the UK whose name is Brexit lol. Not sure if they are supporters or they named themselves that because they are trying to be funny. Guess we'll know more in the coming regionals!
    • Another important notice that WCG posted on their site. It is a reminder for WC3 players but it could serve as a reminder for Dota 2 teams and other players to read the rules carefully. Due to some WC3 participants who broke the rules they had to be disqualified. Hopefully no more teams or players will be disqualified for breaking any rules. [emote_bts_lina]

Beitrag von Jan ()

• It seems I have been posting a lot here. Sorry if it looks like spam. Just keeping the thread updated on WCG news. So I saw they announced on their website to showcase their new logo: WCG new logo. They talk about how the Terracotta Warriors were found in the Xi'an area, that's really cool and interesting if you ask me. It's awesome how they included that in their new logo. If you can't see it, it's the letter "i" in Xi'an.

Beitrag von Jan ()

• I've already been to the Terracotta Warriors (in Germany we call them "Terrakotta Armee") and they are absolutly amazing! I would pay a visit to Xian everytime again, the City has a great history. The WCG found a real good place for the Event and I hope some of our German Warriors like jomon will represent us there and write history!

Guten Morgen an muh, sleepy, proudbavarian, seren, incognito, zinnsoldat, qory, juff, sic, banez-, arrow^gunz, cloud, zenarius, Tobi und den rest des DS-Stammtischs
    • Hi2u schrieb:

I've already been to the Terracotta Warriors (in Germany we call them "Terrakotta Armee") and they are absolutly amazing! I would pay a visit to Xian everytime again, the City has a great history. The WCG found a real good place for the Event and I hope some of our German Warriors like jomon will represent us there and write history!
      Oh that's cool to hear. I wanna personally go one day as well. It looks like a place rich with history, maybe the players will get some time to go sightseeing. Good luck to the german warriors! They can become part of the new Xi'an history!
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher