Clan PluG - Return of coL?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Clan PluG - Return of coL?

yah - ich habs grad auf D-A.com gelesen und frag mich grade, wieso diese Legenden keinen Thread bekommen.

Clan PluG
      Probably the most hyped clan in MYM Pride right now but I can't really blame em. Consisting of ex-coL members Fear, ezy, shroomz, and Throzz, the once famed team has come back to give the fans quite a showing. With a well rounded team also consisting of Sorcery, Stripez, and XWarriorX, PluG looks like they are a force to be reckoned with. But are they playing for fun? We'll just have to wait and find out.

Team:
      ezyx
      FearDarkness
      Shroomz
      Sorcery
      Stripez
      Throzz
      XWarriorX-
      So stehts im D-A Forum.
      Kurze Zusammenfassung:
      Clan PluG ist das wohl meist gehypte Team des MYM-Pride z.Z.
      Es besteht aus den ex coL membern: Fear, ezy, shroomz, and Throzz
      und den restlichen halt - auchnet von schlechten Eltern sag ich mal.

Auch noch ein netter Artikel zur Rückkehr von Fear.
      Five with FearDarkness

Clinton "FearDarkness" Loomis was the American favorite. A legend that retired in the early stages of competitive DotA. He was the leader of Complexity DotA, one of the first American DotA teams to get sponsored.

Complexity competed in the early IGS cycles, CAL and Prime Defending. They also placed second in CEVO behind Team Pandemic. After going through issues with inactivity and internal conflicts, the team disbanded. Most of the team retired, including fear.

Some of the original members can still be found around the scene. DOGKaiser joined up with team eMg and Kainin has been on a few teams as well. Recently the presence of FearDarkness has returned, along with his good friend ezy. He has been working and playing WoW mostly since his break from DotA, but he has now come back! He is not certain how long he will stick around or if he will pursue competitive DotA once more.

According to Wedge, USA team captain, Fear will be joining up with the American team for Prime Nations! Be sure to check out FearDarkness in Team USA for MYM Prime Nations #2 as well as team PluG for Prime Defending #9!

To read the interview with FearDarkness, visit myMYM

mymym.com/en/article/593.html
      Bin zu faul zum Zusammenfassen nu ^^

kA - wie seht ihr das?
      Bin ich der einzige Fear-fan hier? ^^

Discuss please.
      Wenn alle nur an sich selber denken, dann kann keiner vergessen werden.
    • naja ich habe glaub ich mal ein paar replays von ihm gesehen, aber so extrem grosses hab ich nicht von ihm mitbekommen. das einzige, was ich nocht weiss ist, dass er damals echt gehypt wurde... die anderen kenne ich eigentlich nicht und ich kann mich auch an col nicht wirklich erinnern, aber wenn sie, so wie du sagst, mal ein gutes team und so waren, dann sind das ja ziemlich geile neuigkeiten ;)
    • Sind immerhin das 1. je wirklich groß gesponserte DotA team :)

Nya - Fear war halt wirklich der 1. Spieler, von dem ich wirklich Fan war. Der der war für die damaligen Verhältnisse sau gut (kA - subjektiv? ^^ )

Und selbst wenn sie nichtsmehr reißen unbedingt, freu ich mich einfach sie wieder zu sehn!
      Wenn alle nur an sich selber denken, dann kann keiner vergessen werden.
    • Freu mich wieder auf Fear <3
      Hmm aber ohne Divine spart wohl nur
      so 5k für ein Butterfly :D
      Friedlich durch das Leben geh'n
      Ist gar nicht mal so leicht
      Wieder steht so ein Idiot vor mir
      Und fragt mich: suchst Du Streit
      Ich bin doch nicht zum Spaß hier
      Sag ich, kann man das nicht seh'n
      Einer von uns beiden muß jetzt geh'n
    • coL.Fear Returns!
      Hopefully it won't be as bad as the film, "Superman Returns" :thumbsup:
      Even through I acknowledge that Fear was one hell of a good player in the old days,
      I doubt that this comeback will be successful.
      The Time of mighty "coL.Fear" was long ago, DotA and its mechanics have changed.
      He just cannot go farm with Bone for 30minutes and own everyone with HoM, Devine, BkB Aegis.
      DotA Tactics have changed, I can remember the times of Wards Wars back then :)
      I may repeat myself again, but DotA has changed.
    • Shun schrieb:

coL.Fear Returns!
      Hopefully it won't be as bad as the film, "Superman Returns" :thumbsup:
      Even through I acknowledge that Fear was one hell of a good player in the old days,
      I doubt that this comeback will be successful.
      The Time of mighty "coL.Fear" was long ago, DotA and its mechanics have changed.
      He just cannot go farm with Bone for 30minutes and own everyone with HoM, Devine, BkB Aegis.
      DotA Tactics have changed, I can remember the times of Wards Wars back then :)
      I may repeat myself again, but DotA has changed.

I am pretty sure ezy was their dr.aegis bone player

Sind nette news, fear war früher mein lieblingspieler, war einfach der beste allrounder zu der zeit und konnte alles perfekt spielen.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher