mouz- Fire & Darky Interview

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• mouz- Fire & Darky Interview

Mousesports hat sich mit den kürzlichen Neuzugängen Georg `Fire` Krug, der vom aufgelösten Wicked kommt
      und Radosaw `DarKy` Sobczyk, der von PGS kommt, wieder verstärkt. Dota-League.com hielt ein Interview mit den beiden neuen Mäusen.

You both recently joined the DotA team of mousesports. What were your reasons for this decision? How long did you play with the team before the actual join and how do you effort from it?

Fire: The reasons for me to join mouz hmm … I LOVE DRAY.... no (laughes)
      I wanted a high-class team where i can do my best and of course where it makes fun to play and that’s mouz for sure

DarKy: I played with mouz only for few days. From scrim to scrim we were doing better and better what ended in me joining mouz officially. I think main reasons I joined mouz are: Great atmosphere in game/outside game, many ambitious and talented players and of course Papa Kim Drayich.

Link zum vollen Interview
    • das interview hat mir gut gefallen, schön lustig^^

bes:

DarKy: All Nordic players are speaking fluent English so there’s totally no problem in communicating. Of course sometimes we can hear Swedish sentences but I don’t mind it at all (especially if Drayich sings).

und
      Not everything what u read, see on forums or TV is TRUE! and finally: Drayich is even funnier and kewler as u may think!

<3 Dray
      Audiocomments by me

mouz.Twisted über mouz.Drayich schrieb:

...our captain and team-papa Dray...

Join #lowbob und #esl.radio
    • Arrow^Gunz schrieb:

mouz ist jetzt wieder richtig dick im Geschäft. Ich glaube da wird noch einiges auf uns zukommen in Zukunft. :grinking:

naja dies wird aber dauern und ich weiß nicht ob das team solange bestand hält
      ich glaub kaum dass sie so schnell an teams wie ksint oder mym rankommen was eigentlich die größenordnung von mouz sein sollte
    • ich denke, dass sgc, dts und vorallem auch ravens eine große herausforderung darstellen!
      Denke jetzt nicht an einen blauen Elefanten!

"Wer sich zum Wurm macht, soll nicht klagen, wenn er getreten wird." - Immanuel Kant

© alpaXAAAKAAA^
    • Drayich hat auch noch ein Kommentar zu diesem Thema abgegeben.

Originally Posted by Drayich
      I had to give up the swedishspeaking team, but thats not a misstake thats just how it turned into.
      Darky is definently my toppick after that, and about my own skills.
      I really hope i get to be the worst player in the team since im the only one able to handle it.

However im not so sure that i will be able to sit out - i tend to be needed inside the game too.
      Quelle: indogamers.com/f473/mousesports_fire_and_darky_joins-181846/