Aidar: Two interviews, one guy

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Aidar: Two interviews, one guy

Kurz nachdem fnatic ein interview mit AIdar veräffentlich hat, wurde ein zweites von archimonde2 mit ihm geführt und veröffentlich.

Das erste Interview ist sehr locker gehalten und kann hier gelesen werden
      Haha, let's move away from things that make you mad. : P What would be your most embarrassing moment?
      haha, hmm I called my teacher a bitch... I dunno! *laughs*

Haha! Good job! What grade?
      Hmm, 8 or 9. I was 15 when I called her a bitch. Because she was. :)

Das zweite von archimonde2 beschreibt den Weg, wie Aidar überhaupt zu DotA gekommen ist (und noch einiges extra ;) ) Link
      When did you first start to watch/get into competitive? Did you have a favorite player? How did you get started in Competitive?

Kazakhstan Aidar: I started playing on Garena 3.5 years ago, my friend was good at dota news, competitive news etc, so he told me a lot of things that I didn't know. One day I played 1 game 3v3 with snzvenom and get-lost in ( legendary say_plz), I did good, then venom wanted me to support in IHCS2. So I joined there in 2 months or so, because I was lazy with registering on sites, vouch requests etc:). In 1 month, I was vouched in IHCS1. My first top team was SGC, and one of the favorites to play in for sure:)

Ich finde beide sind es wert gelesen zu werden. Aidar scheint ein ziemlich lustiger Zeitgenosse zu sein ;)