2 Chicken-Taktik

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 2 Chicken-Taktik

ich hab in letzter zeit einige seltene male games im competitive gesehen, in dem ein team 2 chickens besas
      erst dachte ich es wären missclicks, aber als ich sah wie zielgerichtet sie die chicken benutzt haben, hab ich da nicht mehr dran geglaubt
      das eine wurde ganz normal dafür verwendet items zu bringen, das andere vor allem zum bottle-refreshen oder zum scouten
      glaubt ihr, dass sich 2 chicken lohnen, jetzt wo ja auch chicken gold runtergesetzt wurde?
    • sicher, wenn viele es nutzen und sich genug Zeit findet es zu steuern. Vor allem da es ja mehr kleine <1000 Gold Items gibt, benutzt man wohl inziwschen das Chicken intensiver als zuvor.
      The verdict is not the end
      It is only the beginning
      Strong will shall keep spreading
    • Naja... eine Crow ist schon erheblich schneller und vor allem sicherer, dürfte eine Crow daher nicht weitaus effektiver sein?
      I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested
      I'd like to think that if I was I'd pass
      Look at the tested and think There but for the grace go I!
      Might be a coward, I'm afraid of what I might find out
    • Sind auch 2 Crows Infrisios. Kostet halt gut extra Gold.

Spielen Clans von den Phillipinen gerne, die machen das jedes Game, da hat normalerweise der Mitte Hero immer ne eigene Crow nur zum Bottle refreshen .. Problem ist halt, das die Supps nochmal 370g reinwerfen müssen .. imo ist es nicht unbedingt nötig, höchstens wenn du n starken Solo Hero (Brood, Tinker etc) mit nem schwächeren halten musst und ihn dabei supporten willst. (siehe Saga Brood - Qop)

FIFA10_FANBOY schrieb:

Ich mein warum sollte ich jetzt arbeiten, wenn mich meine Eltern noch nicht rausschmeißen können, ich in einer Villa lebe und mehr als ausreichend Geld bekomme?

Incognito schrieb:

Du bist Deutschland :D

Meine Audiocomments!
    • Welchen Teil von "eine" hast du nicht verstanden? :P

Ich vergleiche nicht 2 chickens mit 2 crows, sondern 2 chickens mit einer crow.
      I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested
      I'd like to think that if I was I'd pass
      Look at the tested and think There but for the grace go I!
      Might be a coward, I'm afraid of what I might find out
    • Pinnoys spielen diese Taktik die ganze Zeit. Gab schon deswegen unzählige Threads auf Gosugamers die alle Vorteile und Nachteile zu dem aufzählen. Geh da einfach in den Strategic Teil.

Hier der letzte von vor 14 Tagen:
      gosugamers.net/dota/thread/673210/start/0

Die machen jeden Monat einen neuen auf.... Zwischen dem Spam und den Beleidigungen stehen paar gute Erklärungen.
      1. extra 400 gold which comes from SUPPORT PLAYERS early game who doesn't get any farm, result in them not able to get the wards needed

2. with the bottle crow mentality people tends to spam skills and waste the bottle, thus leaving that opening where the player is refilling the bottle with the crow and doesn't have any healing items, usually accompanied by the fact they have very low mp and/or hp left, a very dangerous move. Players that rely primarily on rune to refill bottles on the other hand plays more defensively, always saving that last charge if they can spare it, sometimes saving their lives.

3. the chances of enemy roamers killing your crow is much larger

4. The majority of the dota playing population automatically label you as a noob for using this strategy, thus preforming dota social suicide if used anywhere other than in the Philippines.

Bottle-Crow is a very pub game-friendly strat, how come? Simple.

it is a pub game player-caliber friendly strategy (if you don't like to agree, its the truth on at least the PH community). It lets one to spam for easier harassment and for creep kills ( specially when ganking is the last thing on a person's mind and being his own carry/MVP is his goal), it gives you HP replenishes as well, giving yourself allowances for someone else's damage, and since the player on your opposing lane does it as well.

Creep equilibrium is one of the player's least worries since ganks are rare, and/or somewhat predictable (play your line, proceed to the lane beside, go back to lane), making wards somewhat less valuable than they really are.

PH pubs usually has around 4 (at least?) Bottle-crow users per game, and the sad thing is that players get so used to it that they also use it on very awkward heroes (N'aix, Huskar, etc). The country's 'PRO' players are seemingly pub 'graduates' and have already maximized the potential of Bottle Crowing (scouting, rune containing/check, etc), but of course, like every strat, it still has its disadvantages.

>Bad creep equilibrium, you are likely to be spamming and thus push creeps farther away from your tower - making you more susceptible to ganks.
      >Worse creep shot playing, your so-thought infinite supply to mana makes you spell trigger-happy. Timing all your skills to kill one big pool also messes up your deny. Transferring Bottle to Crow, though taking only some 1-2 seconds to transfer, burst, and array return, would also mess up your creep kills.
      >Almost 1 thousand gold on early game (some 200 less if your support takes helps you) decent to high level teams using fast push strats would kill you easily.
      >Entering clashes with half-empty mana bars (and possibly HP bars), with bottle away from you.
      >More spams means an almost sure 15 charge stick for the opponent to use on clashes/tight situations.
      >The risk of a crow dying (and possibly losing its carried items) is also there too.

disadvantages:

Let's your opponent get power ups. A mid laner with ower ups can gank your side lanes easily espcially with haste or invis.

Consumes so much gold.
    • 370 Gold für eine zweite Crow sind zwar echt nicht die Welt, aber das läuft ja zwangsläufig darauf hinaus, dass dann im Early Gold für Wards oder Boots für die Supporter fehlt. So richtig was gewonnen hat man dann ja wohl auch nicht.
    • Kann man ne Crow auf nem Highground parken, wo sie für den Gegner nicht ereichbar bar ist, als Runenscout? Denke doch schon, bestimmt. Dann wär sie gleichzeitig ne Ward und der Weg zum Hero die leere Bottle zu holen wäre damit auch noch kürzer.
      Problematisch ist wenn der Gegner Wards aufstellt und Sicht auf die Crow bekommt, den zum Sterben ist sie definitiv zu teuer. Obwohl das im späteren Spiel wiederum egal wäre, bzw. längst nicht mehr so wichtig wie im early.

Guter Gedanke oder mentaler Dünnschiss?
      Die Realität ist nur was für Leute die mit dem Internet nicht klarkommen!