Wettseite für Dota 2 bzw. Tauschbörse - Dota2Lounge.com

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Wettseite für Dota 2 bzw. Tauschbörse - Dota2Lounge.com

Habe ich gerade im Joindota-Forum entdeckt, anscheinend ist dies eine Seite auf der man Dotaitems verwetten aber auch tauschen kann. Was haltet ihr davon?

Hello everyone,
      I would like to present you a website called dota2lounge.com. It provides dota2 item betting as well as a trading system. I spend a lot of time to finally bring it to Dota2 community, and I'm happy to announce that it is starting to grow fine. Nevertheless I want to show you - joinDota - effects of my work. I hope that you find that website usefull, and come from time to time to place some bets on teams you're rooting for. Site is safe, very young, its still evolving and I try my best to manage it well. You can expect a lot of new cool features soon.

How betting system works:
      You can bet up to 4 items. Bets are divided into 3 groups of item tiers (common, uncommon, rare). For example betting rare item, give you a chance to win only rare item, unless there were no rare items placed on losers. Number of items you can win is proportional to count of items (of particular tier) you bet, and count of all lost items (of same tier) and it is inverse proportional to count of all items of same tier) that were placed on team that won. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave it below, or simply pm me. I'll try answer to all.

Und zum Thema vertrauen, bzw Wettschulden einlösen, hat der Ersteller folgendes geschrieben:

Some facts about bet system:
      1. Only lowest tiers of items are possible to bet (common, uncommon, rare)
      2. Almost 90% of bets are already confirmed (guys got still 1-2 days to do that).
      3. 5 days without confirm = auto ban on bets for looser (he won't bet anymore).
      4. There is only 1 person who got ban on bets (he flamed a guy who won).
      5. It is also a way to get rid of item

Also scheint recht gut zu funktionieren die Seite und ist auf jedenfall ne bessere Alternative, als die Chats in Dota2 Vollzuspammen... Ich werds auf jedenfall die Tage mal testen

Quelle