[EU]hs support sucht team

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [EU]hs support sucht team

Hi, ich kopier mal meinen joindota Post hier rein:

Hello,
      after trying out some people to create a new midskilled team I'm done with that. Most people claiming to be mid are really bad and don't have any clue of roles so I'm looking for a team right now.
      I'm from Germany and can speak fluent english.
      Former teams: only honorable mention would be this one: dotabuff.com/teams/390011
      Only game we've lost were due to picks from another player who wanted to try things out.
      Played hon 4 years ago and started dota 2 2 years ago. Competetive since 1 year. Achieved Starladder semi-pro with my first team and with my 2nd team (the dotabuff one) we beat the old el'Pride and youboat in tournament matches.
      I can play sunday to thursday 18-24 GMT+1 with breaks ofc. Weekend, too if there are tournaments.
      I'm able to play 4th/5th but have no practice on micro heroes which i can get if you're willing to give me the time. Despite that I'm able to support with any common and uncommon supporter (for example: old team loved to run clock as 4th).
      I'm aiming for a team with good synergy. This means that I am skeptic about irl friends creating a team as they as far as i experienced don't have the needed synergy which is the result of a likeminded mindset. I want to attend smaller tournaments and win them of course.
      I really want people where I don't have to clear out what every role should do and explain the whole game.
      I'm able to draft and lead ingame but willing to let someone else do it.
      Thanks for reading. Hit me up on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/belfami