WCG (World Cyber Games) 2019

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• push
      - I actually love that about being a millennial, TBH. People can call us snowflakes and overly sensitive and high maintenance all they want. But I enjoy the fact that our generation and younger is VERY loud about the fact that we won't work garbage jobs, enduring garbage treatment, for garbage pay, under garbage bosses, with garbage benefits just for the "privilege" of working. Companies are making more money than ever. You've filled you Beverly Hills swimming pools with cash for years, and now you're crying that you "don't have the budget" to pay people what they're worth or give them good working conditions. Now people are calling nonsense. Good.

Beitrag von skysolstice ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von THC-Veraechter aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Spam ().
    • Changes in Dota 2

I'd say that the latest updates were made on purpose to change the hype drastically, A big example of this is they are matching the update to create hype for upcoming Dota Tournaments E.g TI, WESG and WCG.

Personally, here's what I expect from the update (Constant updates, Bug fixes, and new content)

Constant Update - To hold the interest of the audience to not get bored

Bug fixes - Damn here we go. When a bug/glitch get famous they are too slow to fix that, takes a week or a two. Trolls for fun and YouTubers for content are enjoying it.

New Content - I mean this as an event, there are fewer events on Dota 2 today. Diretide and Frostivus were first held at the same time in 2012. These two events gave birth to a lot of positive feedback and were loved by the Dota 2 community. In 2013, these were held again and players are expecting it again but not in 2014 and so on.

Share me your thoughts.
    • Dies ist, dass sie mit dem Update übereinstimmen, um einen Hype für die kommenden Dota-Turniere E. TI, WESG und WCG zu erstellen.Persönlich erwarte ich von dem Update (ständige Updates, Fehlerbehebungen und neue Inhalte)Constant Update - Um das Interesse des Publikums nicht langweilig zu haltenFehlerbehebungen - Verdammt, los geht's. Wenn ein Fehler / Fehler berühmt wird, sind sie zu langsam, um das Problem zu beheben. Dies dauert eine Woche oder zwei. Trolle zum Spaß und YouTuber für Inhalte genießen es.Neuer Inhalt - ich meine das als Event, heute gibt es weniger Events für Dota 2. Diretide und Frostivus fanden zum ersten Mal im Jahr 2012 statt. Diese beiden Ereignisse brachten viel positives Feedback hervor und wurden von der Dota-2-Community geliebt. Im Jahr 2013 wurden diese wieder abgehalten und die Spieler erwarten dies erneut, aber nicht im Jahr 2014 und so weiter.Teilen Sie mir Ihre Gedanken mit.
    • Tout le monde peut s'inscrire, tout le monde peut jouer. C'est notre chance de remporter l'or pour notre pays. Imaginez la gloire, après toutes les heures de broyage et de transpiration, vous atteignez ensuite la grande finale à Xi'an, en Chine. Vous jouerez votre coeur et ne l'oublierez jamais. C'est pourquoi nous aimons jouer et que nous aimons regarder les gens jouer. Ces jeux et histoires façonnent nos vies en quelque chose que nous n'aurions jamais pu imaginer. N'ayez pas peur d'accepter le défi, vous ne savez jamais ce qui pourrait arriver par la Suite!!

Guten Morgen an muh, sleepy, proudbavarian, seren, incognito, zinnsoldat, qory, juff, sic, banez-, arrow^gunz, cloud, zenarius, Tobi und den rest des DS-Stammtischs

Beitrag von HeavenlyFaucet ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Zagdil aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Spam ().
    • Jan schrieb:

This is that they agree with the update to create a hype for the upcoming Dota tournaments E. TI, WESG and WCG. Personally, I expect from the update (constant updates, bug fixes and new content) Constant Update - To the interest not boring the audience. Bug Fixes - Damn, let's go. When an error / error becomes famous, they are too slow to fix the problem. This will take a week or two. Trolls for fun and creators of content enjoy it.New content - I mean that as an event, today there are fewer events for Dota 2. Diretide and Frostivus took place for the first time in 2012. These two events generated a lot of positive feedback and were loved by the Dota 2 community. In 2013, these were held again and players expect this again,
      You are a good translator. By the way WCG will come first before TI right? Looking forward to this 2 big esport tournament. Our country representative got 2 teams
    • Endlich mal ein glober Dota2 Wettkampf, da entwickelt sich richtig was!

Guten Morgen an muh, sleepy, proudbavarian, seren, incognito, zinnsoldat, qory, juff, sic, banez-, arrow^gunz, cloud, zenarius, Tobi und den rest des DS-Stammtischs
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher