Download von 1.64 verbuggt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Download von 1.64 verbuggt

Ich habe heute zwei Freunden Betakeys geschickt und die Downloadbare Exe schien nicht zu funktionieren. Ich habe darauf ins Betaforum geschaut und folgendes gefunden:

So to everyone out there downloaded and installed 1.64 client, it wont work, it will always get you that pixel shader error. I figured this after I read some posts here, and from my own experience.

I had 1.62 on my comp, which successfully updated to 1.64, and worked fine, but then I deleted hon, and tried to reinstall it. I downloaded the 1.64 client from the site, I installed it, and it got me the "CHost::Init() - D3D_SelectMaterial: problem NULL shader: g_iCurrentVertexShader invalid, g_iCurrentPixelShader invalid" error most of you have already seen.

The problem will be with the downloadable 1.64 client, there must be some glitch with it, and I hope that the S2 games guys will fix it ASAP.

Till then, you can download an older client from somewhere (use your google skills), and let the updater update it to the latest version.

Oh and if anyone can contact someone to get this fixed faster, please do so, this problem must be very frustrating to everyone.

Ich wollte das hier mal posten, falls bei euch ebenfalls Frust entstehen sollte. Die hier vorgeschlagene Lösung hat bei uns auf jeden Fall funktioniert.

mfg
      T
      R
      I
      G
      G
      E
      R
      E
      D