KingSurf banned for maphacking

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• KingSurf banned for maphacking

mymym.com schrieb:

Sad and disturbing at the same time, we are faced with the difficult mission to announce such an ugly thing to the dota community.

After days of analyzing and debates, we came to the shocking conclusion that Kingsurf used map hack in their game against 1P in the Playoff preliminaries of the 9th MYM Prime Defending. First the Greek players discovered two moments when their enemies clicked on heroes while being in fog. We took the replay and analysed it on all sides, we came across another map hack prove.

Die komplette News mit den Screenshots und dem Download Link: mymym.com/en/news/12312.html

Interview:

www.dota-league.com schrieb:

DL: Was it rather random that you detected the maphack or did you have serious supiscions during and after the game that Ks is/was using maphack?

BoteR: It was totally random. I wanted to see how my friends lost this game, because they were saying that they ganked them to death.

So, while I was checking replay I clicked onto spectre (1p]...riper) to see him while at the same time he was targeted by some other played while being in fog. I though it was my imagination, but afterwards that made me think different and I started to search for more situations.

DL: How did you catch them exactly? Was it more than one situation? Of which players?

BoteR: Well, when I finished viewing the replay for the first time I started to view it again telling to myself once more because I had that 1 suspision. Then I got myself surprised, it was totally true! The way they were playing, the mapping of wards, the whole style of this game...

So I started to look at "lina`s" view, because he had share to everyone, then, many many times I saw clicks on heroes like spectre, warlock, venomacer in fog. We have our examples made and screenshots so people can understand better and explain to them the difference between a bug in a replay and a true maphack.

Well..Situtations about almost all of them. We saw that replay many many times, spent many hours to see the replay by all views of all Ks players and we think that in that game Mirana (MiKeBz), Bane (papaxiong) and Lina (x|aOmA) had maphack.

Some other people believe that they all maphacked except Yamateh but lets be better sure of saying Mirana, Bane and Lina.

DL: That`s really really sad ... for the whole community and also for your team. I guess you are sure that your team would have won a fair match without cheats?

BoteR: Noone knows this. Ks are skilled - they are good players but because of this people got more disapointed.

DL: What are your feelings and thoughts towards Ks now? How to deal with them? Do you think everyone deserves a second chance in cases like this?

BoteR: My feelings towards Ks now are exactly the same. No need to deal, basically I dont care. And yes, I do. I think everyone deserves a second chance in this kind of cases. It was just a mistake and we hope they will not do it again.

Ich habe habu_s Posting nun hier eingefügt, ich denke es macht so mehr Sinn.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ullrik ()

• KS wurde von den PriDe gebannt wegen maphack!

myMYM Screenshots

DL: Was it rather random that you detected the maphack or did you have serious supiscions during and after the game that Ks is/was using maphack?
      BoteR: It was totally random. I wanted to see how my friends lost this game, because they were saying that they ganked them to death.
      So, while I was checking replay I clicked onto spectre (1p]...riper) to see him while at the same time he was targeted by some other played while being in fog. I though it was my imagination, but afterwards that made me think different and I started to search for more situations.

DL: How did you catch them exactly? Was it more than one situation? Of which players?

BoteR: Well, when I finished viewing the replay for the first time I started to view it again telling to myself once more because I had that 1 suspision. Then I got myself surprised, it was totally true! The way they were playing, the mapping of wards, the whole style of this game...
      So I started to look at "lina`s" view, because he had share to everyone, then, many many times I saw clicks on heroes like spectre, warlock, venomacer in fog. We have our examples made and screenshots so people can understand better and explain to them the difference between a bug in a replay and a true maphack.
      Well..Situtations about almost all of them. We saw that replay many many times, spent many hours to see the replay by all views of all Ks players and we think that in that game Mirana (MiKeBz), Bane (papaxiong) and Lina (x|aOmA) had maphack.
      Some other people believe that they all maphacked except Yamateh but lets be better sure of saying Mirana, Bane and Lina.

DL: That`s really really sad ... for the whole community and also for your team. I guess you are sure that your team would have won a fair match without cheats?
      BoteR: Noone knows this. Ks are skilled - they are good players but because of this people got more disapointed.

DL: What are your feelings and thoughts towards Ks now? How to deal with them? Do you think everyone deserves a second chance in cases like this?
      BoteR: My feelings towards Ks now are exactly the same. No need to deal, basically I dont care. And yes, I do. I think everyone deserves a second chance in this kind of cases. It was just a mistake and we hope they will not do it again.

Ich kanns nicht glauben....
      Maelk
      Question 41: SS, core? Deutschland.
    • Die Screens scheinen eindeutig, ja. Allerdings verwirrt mich slahsers Posting:

MYM|slahser schrieb:

AFAIK Ks is playing on a internet cafee... how are they maphacking from there? Imo the evidence doesn't seem very conclusive. There is usually a ward present, or they are just exiting fog. I really doubt they are maphacking...
    • wie kann man nur so dumm sein...ich bin wirklich MAßLOS enttäuscht von KS...das geht echt mal gar nich klar, ich finde jeder spieler von ihnen sollte gebannt werden und auch die, die pride nations spielen...

Guten Morgen an muh, sleepy, proudbavarian, seren, incognito, zinnsoldat, qory, juff, sic, banez-, arrow^gunz, cloud, zenarius, Tobi und den rest des DS-Stammtischs
    • Joa das erklärt wieso ein ziemlicher no name so
      erfolgreich war.
      Friedlich durch das Leben geh'n
      Ist gar nicht mal so leicht
      Wieder steht so ein Idiot vor mir
      Und fragt mich: suchst Du Streit
      Ich bin doch nicht zum Spaß hier
      Sag ich, kann man das nicht seh'n
      Einer von uns beiden muß jetzt geh'n
    • Lila-Launebaer schrieb:

Passt jetzt zwar nicht direkt zum Thema, aber kann mir zufällig einer sagen, warum die Spectre auf den Screenshots keinen Bonusschaden und keine Bonusattribute hat?
      Das Bild sieht irgendwie aus, als obs nachbearbeitet wäre oder so.

würd mich auch interessieren.

Ich hoffe immernoch das es ein Irtum ist, den Ks war atm einfach einer meiner Lieblingsclans. Aber schon komisch wenn die normalerweise vor Publikum spielen...

Ramdi: -ap
      Next0: We need a stuner
      Next0: Hauserfritz take a stuner pls
      Next0: Troll or Magina for example
    • (0 minute ago) #67 KsKs-YaMateh

Hey ! We not using Maphack ! Whole KingSurf Internet Lan Shop looking us played the match with 1p ! Dunno how u can be the top admin in MyM ! Shame one

Ramdi: -ap
      Next0: We need a stuner
      Next0: Hauserfritz take a stuner pls
      Next0: Troll or Magina for example
    • Wie kann man so verdammt dumm sein als berühmtes Team Maphack zu benutzen obwohl man doch weiß das die Replays von ihnen sooft angeschaut werden .. Unverständlich und Peinlich mMn und ich würde dem Team zwar eine 2te Chance geben aber vorerst von allen Tunieren ausschließen wie in der ESL.