[Interview] mit Rush3d|NS

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Interview] mit Rush3d|NS

RuSh3D.NS: I do really like my new teammates firstly because all the guys want to play with each other in a team, secondly every member has a lot of free time and motivation, and thirdly because they are really intersted in Dota and they want to play and WIN everyone possible. Earlier i could've said the same about Virtus.Pro, but it was in the past.
      Now a bit about each member of Rush3D:
      qwerty - Crazy killer and human-dagon, heroes, which he makes dagon with will be famous around the community for sure.
      DRaG - He doesn't have any specific style of gaming, he is a very strong experienced player, able to handle any difficult job with any hero.
      plzgogame - I guess one of the best players. He is always able to reach his aim, if he wishes to get smth he will do that. That makes him be a perfect micro hero player.
      LightOfHeaven - N/C: a guy with a perfect macro and extreme micro control, great strategy and team coordinator. Indigo.
      Es sieht also so aus, als wäre LoH jetzt doch gewechselt !
      Dafür wird über Admiration und FocusIre gar nichts gesagt
      Aus diesen Russen wird man einfach nicht schlau ..

Ganzes Interview @ prodota.ru/index.php?175

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von HolyMaster ()